DnsClient TCP socket timeout

Milan Mimica milan.mimica at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:35:45 UTC 2019

Stack trace for reference:
   java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0 line: not available [native method]
   java.net.SocketInputStream.read line: 150
   java.net.SocketInputStream.read line: 121
   java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill line: 246
   java.io.BufferedInputStream.read line: 265
   com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.continueTcpQuery line: 455
   com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.doTcpQuery line: 443
   com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.query line: 245
   com.sun.jndi.dns.Resolver.query line: 81
   com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.c_getAttributes line: 434
   com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes line: 235
   com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes line: 141
   com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes line: 129
   javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes line: 142

--
Milan Mimica