The final optimized version of Dual-Pivot Quicksort (ver.19.1)

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 08:14:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I updated the DPQS patch thanks to latest release from Vladimir ([image:
Pièces jointes]2019.07.25):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lbourges/dpqs/dpqs-8226297/dpqs-8226297.1/

"
Updated version of Arrays and DualPivotQuicksort files, the summary of
changes:

1. Corrected minimal threshold for parallelism argument (0 -> 1)
2. Added constant for common parallelism
3. Updated byte / char / short counting sort.
"

Incremental patch change:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lbourges/dpqs/dpqs-8226297/diff_dpqs_1_vs_0.log

Cheers,