jpackage runtime binaries

Andy Herrick andy.herrick at oracle.com
Tue Feb 18 18:53:45 UTC 2020

With the current options, the only solution for this is to run jlink
separately and used --runtime-image option.

I had proposed the enhancement JDK-8219536
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8219536> to add an option for
user defined jlink options.

this could also make --bind-services option obsolete, and allow
arbitrary jlink option to replace the default set we currently use.

/Andy