RFR JDK-8236688 Clarify String::indent javadoc (CSR)

Jim Laskey james.laskey at oracle.com
Tue Jan 7 16:05:42 UTC 2020

I'm going to withdraw this change. It's been very painful to describe how String::indent this works in simple terms. The fact that it took 8 precise steps to describe in the JEP is an indication that simplification needs more thought.  The submitter was trying to clarify what happens when the last line was empty, but maybe his approach is not the way to go. Deferring for more thought.

-- Jim