RFR: 8248188: Add HotSpotIntrinsicCandidate and API for Base64 decoding

CoreyAshford github.com+51754783+CoreyAshford at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 29 00:53:59 UTC 2020

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:35:59 GMT, CoreyAshford <github.com+51754783+CoreyAshford at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Can be reproduced by running JTREG tests:
> compiler/aot/calls/fromAot

I have tried reproducing this, but haven't yet succeeded.  Here's how I'm running it from the jdk/test directory:

`jtreg -jdk:<path_to_jdk> ./hotspot/jtreg/compiler/aot/calls/fromAot`

The response is this:

Test results: no tests selected
Report written to /home/cjashfor/git-trees/jdk/test/JTreport/html/report.html
Results written to /home/cjashfor/git-trees/jdk/test/JTwork
The report's Results sections shows "Total 0"

Any ideas?  I'm new to running JTReg tests, so don't assume I know anything :)