Would anyone please reopen JDK-4991002?

Lance Andersen lance.andersen at oracle.com
Tue May 11 17:59:31 UTC 2021

Hi Mitsuru,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the OpenJDK project

If you are not an Author, you can file bugs via https://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/

To contribute fixes,  you will need to sign an Oracle Committer Agreement(OCA).  Please see https://openjdk.java.net/contribute/ for more info

Please enter a new issue which you can use to address your SerialBlob/Clob fixes.  You will also need to  add the tests to verify the fix to the relevant tests in open/test/jdk/javax/sql/testng/test

 RowSets, in particular the Serialxxx classes, are seldom used (if at all) as there are better alternatives for an API.

Once you have signed your OCA and have generated your proposed patch, feel free to create your PR.

Best
Lance