RFR: 8267056: tools/jpackage/share/RuntimePackageTest.java fails with NoSuchFileException [v2]

Alexander Matveev almatvee at openjdk.java.net
Thu May 20 22:25:10 UTC 2021

> For debug build on macOS, runtime which used for test fill be located in /path/jdk-17/fastdebug and /path/jdk-17 will not contain any other files except fastdebug and in this case our check to decide if we need to copy app or runtime will return /path/jdk-17 which is not correct. Fixed by skipping this check for runtime and only using it for app. Also, added ignoring .DS_Store to test which is needed if user used Finder to look inside runtime folder which will cause .DS_Store to be created and will cause test to fail, since this file is not being packaged.

Alexander Matveev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8267056: tools/jpackage/share/RuntimePackageTest.java fails with NoSuchFileException [v2]

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4120/files/de575160..bce1c7e4

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4120&range=01