RFR: 8273494: Zero: Put libjvm.so into "zero" folder, not "server"

David Holmes dholmes at openjdk.java.net
Thu Sep 9 22:59:02 UTC 2021

@magicus every "port" in OpenJDK is supposed to have a clear owner and support system. Zero has been somewhat lacking in that area but there were enough people to keep it surviving. Now I'm not so sure. Does Zero have an active user community? Developer community? If so they are the ones who need to assess this change.