[crac] RFR: 8273607: Import crac/jdk [v2]

Anton Kozlov akozlov at openjdk.java.net
Mon Sep 13 15:07:42 UTC 2021

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:47:35 GMT, Volker Simonis <simonis at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I thought you first want to import CRaC "as-is" and then merge the crac branch with the latest master?

Yes, this code is based on jdk14. I did few backports to build the code on newer systems, but then I realized I'd better keep them off. Then I reverted them. So the cumulative change of this PR is the initial implementation from crac/jdk repository, jcheck, Github Action, copyrights/licenses updates .

I'm going to integrate this as a single commit, so extra commits and reverts won't pollute the git history.