JavaSE 7 build 17 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Fri Aug 3 08:55:47 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 10:38 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > Thanks. I see the changes listed at:
> > http://download.java.net/jdk7/changes/jdk7-b17.html
>
> Oh.  This link doesn't work for me.

That is strange. I swear it worked for me just a few minutes ago, but
now if gives:

        Not Found
        The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
        followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
        instructed not to let you have it.

Weird. Another good reason to include the actual change log with the
announcement message! :)

Cheers,

Mark