Missing deopt for MIN_VALUE / -1 case causes crash from unhandled SIGFPE

Gilles Duboscq gilles.m.duboscq at oracle.com
Fri Dec 1 12:04:48 UTC 2017

I agree that it's a problem to add those Div nodes after FrameState assignement in `CountedLoopTest`.

We would need to change the tests in `checkMidTierGraph` to be inserted in the `MidTier` before  `FrameStateAssignmentPhase`.
It can be done by overriding `createSuites` and inserting a phase manually.

 Gilles