Request for reviews (S): 6877254: Server vm crashes with "no branches off of store slice" when run with CMS and UseSuperWord (default)

Changpeng Fang Changpeng.Fang at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 10 15:13:58 PDT 2009

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cfang/6877254/webrev.01/

Updated with the test removed!

* if (mem != my_store) {*