Rounding differences between 1.8 and 1.7 (including -Xint mode).

Dawid Weiss dawid.weiss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:29:10 PDT 2012

Thanks Vladimir.

I will try to narrow it down although it may be hard because of the
complexity of components involved. I know for sure that the difference is
by one on raw long representation so it looks like rounding issues but I
will take a closer look.

Unfortunately I am on vacation this week but I will do it early next week
though.

Dawid