RFR(S): 8027829: CompileCommand does not accept all JLS-conformant class/method names

Nils Eliasson nils.eliasson at oracle.com
Mon Dec 15 11:23:16 UTC 2014

I updated the webrev with suggestions and corrections from Albert, Dean,
Doug and Vladimir.

1)  Removed 'this method' from the descriptions of the commands and
instead clarified that the pattern defined a set of methods in the text
2) Removed some quotes from the examples. Quotes are a character allowed
in the names and a part of the method patterns
3) Added a note about the .hotspot_compiler file

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~neliasso/8027829/webrev.07

Nils