RFR(S): 8061250: serviceability/dcmd/compiler/CompilerQueueTest.java failed

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Mon Oct 27 17:02:49 UTC 2014

Correct webrev link:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~neliasso/8061250/webrev.02/

Hi Nils,

Indention of changed code is incorrect in compileBroker.cpp.

Output parser should not relay on particular spacing in output. Is it
hard to fix? I am not comfortable that you changing output of non-tiered
code just to workaround a problem in a tool.

Do you think we should also test only C1 compilation when Tiered is
enabled?:

  -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:TieredStopAtLevel=1

Thanks,
Vladimir