[9] RFR (XS): 8153195: Quarantine compiler/gcbarriers/PreserveFPRegistersTest.java

Zoltán Majó zoltan.majo at oracle.com
Thu Mar 31 13:51:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

please review the patch for 8153195 to quarantine
compiler/gcbarriers/PreserveFPRegistersTest.java.

The problem with the test appeared in Wednesday's hs-comp nightlies. As
this issue looks like a test bug (or infrastructure) problem, I don't
want to stop the sync job hs-comp -> hs due to it. I plan to push the
fix directly into hs, as we have some changes in hs-comp that we don't
push to hs this week.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~zmajo/8153195/webrev.00/

Thank you!