Build Breakage with latest HotSpot on gcc 4.7

Andrew Hughes ahughes at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 02:21:21 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> This seems fine to me.
>
> Weird thing is I'm certain I've seen this patch before! But now I
> can't
> find the email, or any trace of it. Frustrating.

Could it have been:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-dev/2012-May/005945.html

which was the same failure, but in a different file (TreeDictionary
rather than hashtable.{c,h}pp?

--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07