RFR (XL): 8029940: PPC64 (part 122): C2 compiler port

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Tue Dec 10 16:01:16 PST 2013

I don't see .ad file. Did you do 'hg add'?

assembler_ppc.inline.hpp:  coding style in Assembler::isel() and
Assembler::isel_0(). Put if's body on separate line and use {}.
Variables definitions and assignments should be on separate lines.

frame_ppc.cpp:  three variables are defined under #ifdef CC_INTERP but
are used outside it.
sharedRuntime_ppc.cpp: has the same problem.

interpreter_ppc.cpp:  please, confirm that you need #ifdef CC_INTERP in
InterpreterGenerator::generate_abstract_entry() - you removed it in
other places in this file (except in
AbstractInterpreterGenerator::generate_slow_signature_handler()).

register_definitions_ppc.cpp: why you need interp_masm_ppc_32.hpp? Just
curious.

atomic_linux_ppc.inline.hpp and orderAccess_linux_ppc.inline.hpp: empty
diffs. Is it only spacing changes?

Thanks,
Vladimir