RFR(S): 8081037: serviceability/sa/ tests time out on Windows

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Mon Jun 1 09:55:40 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-28 16:45, Yekaterina Kantserova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> due to https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8081381 I wasn't able
> to push this fix. The problem is LingeredApp.java contains JDK 9
> feature java.lang.Process.getPid() but the test library is compiled
> with JDK 8 today. This issue is not trivial to solve so I suggest a
> temporary fix to test/lib/Makefile.
>
> webrev root: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ykantser/8081037/webrev.01

The temporary fix looks good from a build perspective, I guess, as long
as you're satisfied with the lib including just the files in hprof.

It looks like https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8081381 is in the
intersection between hotspot testing and the build infrastructure.
Please keep us in the loop when discussion solutions to that.

/Magnus