RFR: JDK-8085822 JEP 223: New Version-String Scheme (initial integration)

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Tue Jun 9 13:52:20 UTC 2015

Here's an updated webrev, which fixes the typos that were pointed out by
reviewers:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8085822-JEP-223-initial-patch/webrev.02/

And here's a (much simpler) delta webrev which shows just these changes:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8085822-JEP-223-initial-patch-delta-01/webrev.01/

/Magnus