Revision3: Corrected: RFR 8059557 (XL): Validate JVM Command-Line Flag Arguments

Gerard Ziemski gerard.ziemski at oracle.com
Tue Jun 16 21:11:16 UTC 2015

Coleen, Dmitry, David, Kim, Derek and Bengt,

I have create an incremental webrev as requested:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gziemski/8059557_rev2_to_rev3

As per suggestion from Kim and Coleen, I will not be spinning webrev4
unless there is a blocker in the code that we haven't found yet.

The plan right now is to check in rev3 and have
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8112746 track any follow up
issues, which I already populated with comments from Coleen, Dmitry and Kim.

Can I have a final sign off on this webrev rev3 from all of you please?

cheers