RFR: 8079315: UseCondCardMark broken in conjunction with CMS precleaning

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Fri Jun 19 08:58:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On Thu, 2015-06-18 at 07:14 -0700, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:
> Yes, it needs sponsor too (pushed through JPRT) since it is a change in our core platform we support.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shade/8078438/webrev.03/

  I pushed both changes (8078438 and 8079315; still running, but almost
through) after renaming them slightly (adding platform specific "on XYZ"
strings), and created new issues:

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8129324 SPARC: Interpreter
should support conditional card marks

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8129325 UseCondCardMark broken
in conjunction with CMS on SPARC and aarch64

Of course the second could be further split.

Sorry for the delays. I hope the follow-ups can be handled more quickly.

Thanks,
  Thomas