RFR: 8152637: Create a stack allocatable LogStream class

Stefan Karlsson stefan.karlsson at oracle.com
Mon Apr 4 12:05:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've updated the patch to use LogTagSets instead of function pointers:

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stefank/8152637/webrev.02.delta
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stefank/8152637/webrev.02

The patch is rebased against the LogTagSet enhancements in:

  http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-dev/2016-April/022368.html

I've also updated the unit tests after feedback on earlier UL patches.

Thanks,
StefanK