Merging jdk9/hs-rt with jdk9/hs

Mikael Vidstedt mikael.vidstedt at oracle.com
Fri Apr 8 18:57:18 UTC 2016

Alejandro,

As we discussed offline let's try to keep most of this the same way
we're doing it today. You'll keep doing the jdk9/dev <-> jdk9/hs
integrations, PIT submissions, etc. As you point out, instead of using
latest/greatest in jdk9/hs the gatekeeper will have to provide you with
a set of tips for you to use, but apart from that there should hopefully
be very few actual changes to the process.

Cheers,
Mikael

>>> [2]http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs-comp

>>> [5]http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs