[9] RFR 4154028: Several hotspot tests need to be updated after 8153737 (Unsupported Module)

Alejandro Murillo alejandro.murillo at oracle.com
Tue Apr 12 00:14:56 UTC 2016

Can I get a quick review for this fix that's blocking the
synching of jdk9/hs with jdk9/dev:

Basically,  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8153737
introduced some changes that need to be applied to
several hotspot tests that were not in jdk9/dev
by the time that fix was pushed.

They can't be fixed on either repo, the need to be fixed
in the merging repo before being pushed back to jdk9/hs (first)

Bug https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8154028
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amurillo/9/8154028/

I'm running a sanity test job now, but wanted to get the  review going
as I need to get the synch done ASAP to start PIT

Thanks

--
Alejandro