RFR: JDK-8149777: Enable enhanced failure handler for "make test"

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Wed Apr 13 10:48:13 UTC 2016

Is the test-failure-handle used to test that the failure handler is correct? It seems a bit odd, since most other tests has their main purpose to be run, and the build part is just a necessary thing, but here I presume that the main thing is to build the handler so other tests can use it, and it is not clear what the test itself mean. Otoh, I can't see any other way to express this.

/Magnus