hs-rt and main are CLOSED

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Fri Apr 15 17:26:12 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The last changesets from JDK9-hs-rt have been pushed to JDK9-hs.
JDK9-hs-rt is closed. Please do not push any changes there.

JDK9-hs is *still closed* until Jesper has the chance to do his
own sanity checks and declare it open again. Leonid is also doing
some Adhoc testing to verify the state of JDK9-hs.

Dan