RFR(L): JDK-8154258 [TESTBUG] Various serviceability tests fail compilation

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Tue Apr 26 18:56:11 UTC 2016

On 25 Apr 2016, at 12:50, Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff at oracle.com> wrote:

> Everybody,
>
> Please review the changes.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8154258/webrev.04/

Thank you Dmitry.  Your changes look good to me.

As a follow up, it would be nice to refactor the current testlibrary so
that the Unsafe dependency is put into its own testlibrary. I suspect
that many of the @modules could then be removed from many tests
that don’t actually depend on Unsafe. Anyway, that can some later.

-Chris.