RFR: 8144953: runtime/CommandLine/TraceExceptionsTest.java fails when exception is thrown in compiled code

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Thu Jan 7 22:27:03 UTC 2016

Hi, I really like this except the second argument to log_exception isn't
needed.   It's just

oop fmt = exception();   Or you can pass

*+ message->as_C_string(), p2i(exception()), tempst.as_string());*

See src/share/vm/runtime/handles.hpp for Handle - operator() turns into
an oop.

But this looks really good.  If it was like this, I wouldn't have
introduced the bug in the first place.

Thanks,
Coleen