RFR: 8038332: The trace event vm/class/load is not always being sent

Jiangli Zhou jiangli.zhou at oracle.com
Wed Jun 22 17:53:34 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

I see there is already an ‘if (!HAS_PENDING_EXCEPTION)’ check at line 1170 before the debug_only code. Maybe you cloud  place the post_class_load_event() in there so it only post the event when there is no pending exception. That way you don’t need to change the existing logic and add the additional checks.

Thanks,
Jiangli