RFR 8147039 : Incorrect locals and operands in compiled frames

Brent Christian brent.christian at oracle.com
Wed May 4 23:47:01 UTC 2016

Thanks, Vladimir.

BTW, automated build+test has revealed that my test's simple array of
expected values doesn't cut it in the face of other [endian|bit]ness-es.

For now, I need to skip checking of a couple of locals until something
more robust can be added.

Thanks,
-Brent

jdk/test/java/lang/StackWalker/LocalsAndOperands.java
*** 292,295 ****
               "0",
!             "1000000",
               "1293080650",
--- 292,295 ----
               "0",
!             null, // skip, fix in 8156073
!             null, // skip, fix in 8156073