RFR: 8154715: Missing destructor and/or TLS clearing calls for terminating threads

Brian Gardner openjdk at getsnappy.com
Fri May 6 19:40:20 UTC 2016

I agree with Stefan.  When I initially ran into the problem I came up with the following changeset that solves my problem, by calling clear_thread_current at the end of java_start.

http://brian.timestudybuddy.com/webrev/hotspot__clear_thread_current_alt/webrev/ <http://brian.timestudybuddy.com/webrev/hotspot__clear_thread_current_alt/webrev/>

Brian