Merging jdk9/hs-comp with jdk9/hs

Mikael Vidstedt mikael.vidstedt at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 21:37:12 UTC 2016

Having heard no objections, we’re looking to move forward with the consolidation.

We of course want to make sure that what’s currently in hs-comp is ready for (the last) integration, and due to some technical difficulties we’re still waiting for the relevant test results. We’re still hoping to have everything ready to go on Friday, but if not we may have to postpone the merge.

Cheers,
Mikael