RFR: JDK-8157455 - Convert TestOS_test to GTest

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Fri Oct 14 16:09:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

Kirill gave me some feedback offline and this is an updated version of the test.

It's using EXPECT instead of ASSERT to allow all test cases to be executed even
in the presence of failures and the test cases has been renamed.

I also updated the copyright date since I learned that the copyright should
follow the code, not the file, and we are moving older code into a new file.

New webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jwilhelm/8157455/webrev.01/

Thanks,
/Jesper