[9] RFR(M) 8166416: [AOT] Integrate JDK build changes and launcher 'jaotc' for AOT compiler

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:45:59 UTC 2016

I can't even compile this on Linux/x86_64. I get the following error:

/usr/work/d046063/OpenJDK/jdk9-hs/jdk/src/java.base/share/classes/module-info.java:159:
error: module not found: jdk.vm.compiler
        jdk.vm.compiler;
              ^
/usr/work/d046063/OpenJDK/jdk9-hs/jdk/src/java.base/share/classes/module-info.java:180:
error: module not found: jdk.vm.compiler
        jdk.vm.compiler,
              ^
/usr/work/d046063/OpenJDK/jdk9-hs/jdk/src/java.base/share/classes/module-info.java:309:
error: module not found: jdk.vm.compiler
        jdk.vm.compiler;

I have integrated this two webrevs and the hotspot webrev from
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kvn/aot/hs.webrev/

What do I have to do, to get it at least compiled?

Regards,
Volker