[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR: 8193266: AArch64: TestOptionsWithRanges.java SIGSEGV

Stuart Monteith stuart.monteith at linaro.org
Mon Dec 11 13:43:33 UTC 2017

I've copied and pasted the calculation for UnscaledClassSpaceMax in
use_XOR_for_compressed_class_base to match the variable of the same
name in MetaspaceShared::initialize_dumptime_shared_and_meta_spaces  -
I did this for ease of reference while we decide what to do.

I guess you're referring to this piece of code:

As far as I can tell, the parameter CompressedClassSpaceSize is ignored.