RFR(10)(XS): JDK-8171365: nsk/jvmti/scenarios/events/EM04/em04t001: many errors for missed events

Chris Plummer chris.plummer at oracle.com
Wed Jun 7 23:06:26 UTC 2017

Hi Vladimir,

Tobias already looked at the changes and they have been pushed. If Dean
finds any AOT related concerns, we'll need to address them with a
separate CR. However, I don't think there will be an issue with AOT, at
least not for JVMTI's use (and it is the only user of this API), since
it is ignoring all nmethods (it just want's blobs that don't represent
java methods).

thanks,

Chris