RFR : 8211326 : add OS user related information to hs_err file

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Oct 4 07:44:16 UTC 2018

Hi Matthias,

I'm hoping others will chime in here as I:

a) don't know if this information is actually useful for an error log of
this kind;

b) don't know if the information might be considered sensitive or not; and

c) don't think it's worth the effort of adding a flag to control this.
Plus the flag is only useful for trying to reproduce an issue; if it's a
one-of failure then you've already missed out on the information in the
log file.

Cheers,
David