RFR: 8252505: C1/C2 compiler support for blackholes [v24]

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:21:52 UTC 2020

I've just realized that apparently, after PR was closed, comments on
that PR are still forwarded to the corresponding mailing list thread
whereas answers on the mailing list thread are not appended to the PR
any more.

This means  that all the latest answers on the mailing list thread are
not part of the PR anymore and have to be added manually if somebody
thinks it is important.

I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour or a bug but as the
direction from "Closed PR" to "Mailling List  Thread" is still working
I'm inclined to call it a bug :)

I think I should open a bug for this issue.