gc log analysis tools

Tony Printezis tony.printezis at sun.com
Fri Oct 26 17:18:10 UTC 2007

Hi Ben,

Additionally, we are trying to open source a graphical tool we have
developed, called GChisto, that can show you a lot of stats about your
log, as well as other interesting graphs. We have been using it to
analyze customer logs and it has been very helpful. Once we have the OK
to open source it, we'll announce it on this list.

Regards,

Tony

--
| Tony Printezis, Staff Engineer    | Sun Microsystems Inc.          |
|                                   | MS BUR02-311                   |