question from customer

Jon Masamitsu Jon.Masamitsu at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 3 15:16:38 UTC 2008

Sean,

Knowing a little more about the problem might help
us direct your inquiry.  Is there a gc log (-XX:+PrintGCDetails)
that you can share?

Jon

PS.  The GC engineering team is on this alias so you're asking the
right people.  Depending on the problem, you might get
directed to professional services but let's look at the
problem first.