Avoiding the Young Generation Guarantee

Alex Aisinzon aaisinzon at guidewire.com
Mon Mar 10 19:34:14 UTC 2008

Doug

I thank you for your feedback.

I use the ParNewGC, which according to Jon's blog
(http://blogs.sun.com/jonthecollector/
<http://blogs.sun.com/jonthecollector/> ) is the combination of "ParNew"
+ "Serial Old".

Therefore, I do not use the UseConcMarkSweepGC.

I am using JDK 1.5.0_14.

I would not expect the young generation to be applied. The logs seem to
indicate that it is.

Alex A