CMS collection keep working during holiday

Ken--@newsgroupstats.hk dragonken at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:12:13 UTC 2008

Thanks to your quick response. I will do it now but it require 1 - 2 days to
reproduce the result.

It seems that my case is very special.

What the application is simply a stock quote client server and store daily
stock quote and chart data in memory. The lived objects need around 80M
memory at day open and 500M memory at day end.