Tracking CMS "stop the world" times from JMX or in-vm

Mandy Chung Mandy.Chung at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 20 20:01:54 UTC 2009

The "stop the world" time is maintained in the jvmstat counters but is
not exposed in the public API.  It's in
src/share/vm/services/runtimeService.cpp.  There is a RFE 4975677 to
implement the GC mbeans for CMS to expose CMS-specific information.

Mandy