hotspot-gc-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 6

Dan Hicks danhicks at ieee.org
Tue Jun 9 19:17:00 UTC 2009

Sorry, no.  These were systems of clients of my (former) employer.

But they were all big machines, 32G or larger, some with 10-15G heaps.

--

Dan Hicks
A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship.  But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease.  --John Muir