Feedback requested: HotSpot GC logging improvements

craig yeldell ycraig at cysystems.com
Thu May 6 20:47:17 UTC 2010

A.
- No I am not attached to the old -verbosegc output.
- I would also think that having the time stamps should be default.
- Having a reliable parser would definitely be a welcome addition.

B.
- We handle our own gc log rotation, but if you were to provide it I
would prefer the zero padded sequence number.
- Not one of those folks.

Regards,
Craig