RFR(S): 7119908: G1: Cache CSet start region for each worker for subsequent reuse

John Cuthbertson john.cuthbertson at oracle.com
Wed Dec 14 22:23:09 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

Based upon some further comments from Tony, I have another new webrev
for this change. It can be found at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~johnc/7119908/webrev.2/

Changes in this version include:

* some minor name changes
* the code that calculates the starting region was using total_workers()
when it should have been using active_workers()
* minor tweaks to the start and end index values to get a slightly
better distribution.

Testing:
GC test suite

Thanks,