Request for review: 6941923: RFE: Handling large log files produced by long running Java Applications

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Mon May 2 15:33:40 UTC 2011

Yumin,

OK. I think a comment in both places mentioned below would be great since it
is code that may make sense in the future, but does not right now.

I'm personally not a fan of checking in code that may be needed in the future,
the risk of code rot is overwhelming. But if it is decided that the log file
name should be changeable fairly soon, I have no objections in this case.

What kind of testing have you done to make sure everything works?
Is there any new tests for this feature that should be added to some test suite?
/Jesper