Request for review (XXS): 7171936: LOG_G incorrectly defined in globalDefinitions.hpp

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Fri May 25 20:47:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Can I have a couple of reviews for this really small change:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/7171936-LOG_G/webrev.00/

Background:
The constant LOG_G in globalDefinitions.hpp is incorrectly definied as
40. It should be 30. LOG_G is not being used anywhere, so rather than
fixing it we should remove it.

LOG_K is also not used and LOG_M is only used in one single place. I
suggest that we remove LOG_K and move LOG_M to where it is being used.

Thanks Ulf Zibis for catching the wrongly defined constant.

Bengt