RFR(M/L): 7176479: G1: JVM crashes on T5-8 system with 1.5 TB heap

John Cuthbertson john.cuthbertson at oracle.com
Mon Apr 8 18:14:43 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've synched up this webrev up with the latest changes in hotspot-gc and
made one additional refactoring change that was suggested offline. The
new webrev is at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~johnc/7176479/webrev.2/

I'd like to use this webrev as the basis of some other refactoring work
I'd like to do in RSet updating and this will make it easier.

Thanks,

JohnC